11. syyskuuta 2016

Ready to fly and a new project

Hi, dear readers!
Here I sit again, talking about my needlepoint projects as usual. The Swans are ready to fly. And once they do, their first pit stop is my local, trustworthy Framing Man's shop. After that they will fly to their new home.

I have also started a new project. It is called "Dark Lilac". It's a "my condolences" - present for a woman, who lost her husband. I have met the widow once, and she has no idea I have this plan. I can't change the past, but I can show her that her grief is not 'a shrug of shoulders' kind of thing to me.
You may be interested about how it looks like. I have not stitched a lot, but I can show you what I have stitched.

Let's stitch, shall we?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Oh, someone has left me a comment!