14. syyskuuta 2007

What is wrong with me?





Hello dear readers,

Here I am, typing about my needlepointing as usual. My life has been a bit strange lately. You see, this upper picture is how the pansy one looks like now. And..I have to keep a break. Why? Because some of the yarns are missing. I mean...I do not have them. So while I am waiting for the missing yarns to arrive, I stitch this, the canvas you see when you look at the lower picture. Can any of you tell me the name of the flowers of the lower picture? And suddenly...my inspiration...is fading away. But it is still there though...I think I should change the object of my interest. Maybe I should move to knitting and writing for a while. Or then not. I do not know.

Let's stitch, shall we?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Oh, someone has left me a comment!